I have heard the 3rd TH6 Warm-Up Game may be a bit too….ambiguous. To help correct the situation, I have added four words to the game. These four words should make solving the thing much easier.
Since a change is being made, the deadline to submit answers is changed as well. Please send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 15.
Your obedient servant,
‘It is so long a chain, and yet every link rings true.’
1. According to Holmes, these prevent the world from being dull. What?
2. Probably a (answer to number one) broke it to atoms. What?
3. With the (answer to number two) in mind, count the pieces in the container. How many?
4. Value (the answer to number three) times a hundred to determine who proposed a bribe which Holmes found amusing. Who?
5. A person with the same surname as (answer to number four) and ‘someone else’ sailed together on at least two different vessels. The life of the’ someone else’ was defined by two sets of initials. Who is ‘someone else’? What initials?
Helpful Hint— Sherlock Holmes said, “Education never ends, Watson.” See where it leads the party.