Weekly Quiz 3: September 30 – October 5, 2013
The Theme: Canon word scrambles. Rework the letter combinations in each question to discover a Canonical quote directly from the text and identify the story. The last question (#10) asks you to solve the scramble and then interpret the answer Canonically (just for fun).
Answers to be submitted by 12 Noon (Pacific), Saturday, October 5, 2013 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you discover Buttons has left out a letter or added one too many, have pity and answer it anyway as they are fairly self-evident even with the odd error. This one required an extra pint or two.
- no, grinchly ate bed-clothes
- sider licked the pour harp lands
- car near mill have alf sing main charge
- of systole aro nos dissem
- to nod nor gift the nil unsure mule cst
- the tor tears ran, you sat for my wimp el ceo
- if troops hint that nacunite ere fog dog whey
- reed mantel in carara hid t
- haut habsac