As you recover from the mental exertions of the Treasure Hunt, try out this short quiz on “The Solitary Cyclist”. There are five questions, each of which has a two part answer, for a total of 10 points. Submit your answers by email to Selena by Sunday, September 18.
- Watson is very specific about the day and date that Miss Violet Smith visits 221B. He is also incorrect. When does he say she came, and why is it wrong?
- Holmes says engaging in this sport is “always a treat”. What sport, and where did he engage in it?
- This city was the target of a devastating attack 45 years later, but at the time of this story, it is home to a person most significant to Miss Violet Smith. What city, and whom does she say is there?
- This was an unconventional way to choose a groom, especially as neither candidate had yet met the bride. How was the decision made, and between what two parties?
- It may have felt like 90 days, but it was really nowhere near that long. What, and how long was it?
3 Replies to “Quiz: The Solitary Cyclist”
So what about results?
It was the first time I sent my answers and can’t figure out when and how the results and answers will be posted.
Would you please explain it to me?
Hi Alessandro- Apologies for the delay; the answers should have gone up earlier this week! They have been posted now.
Oh, there’s no need of apologies 🙂
I’m just new here and I didn’t know the mechanics of these quizzes.
Comments are closed.