RESULTS: In order of submission, 5/5 to:
- Margie Deck, “Gwen”, and Sheila Holtgrieve, “Daisy”
- Michael Ellis, “Lobo”
Well done, everyone!
And, of course, the ANSWERS:
- Who is it?
- Baron Adelbert Gruner
- What are the animals?
- A Cat: “A purring cat who thinks he sees prospective mice” and “He’s a precise, tidy cat of a man in many of his ways.”
- A Cobra: “He is an excellent antagonist, cool as ice, silky voiced and soothing as one of your fashionable consultants, and poisonous as a cobra.”
- An Insect: “The Baron has little waxed tips of hair under his nose, like the short antennae of an insect.”
- In which story does the person appear?
- “The Adventure of the Illustrious Client”