Scott Monty, JHWS “Woolley”, and Burt Wolder, JHWS “Taylor”, have launched a brand-new podcast called “Trifles” – and we all know there’s nothing more important than trifles!
You might be familiar with them as the hosts of the excellent podcast, “I Hear of Sherlock Everywhere”. How is this different? While IHOSE is a long-format podcast that covers a wide range of happenings in the Sherlockian world, “Trifles” consists of weekly 15-minute episodes focused on Canonical topics.
I’ve listened to the first four episodes and found them delightful. There are so many delicious topics to chew on, so I’m looking forward to many more! Give them a listen and let us know what you think in the comments.
The Society extends congratulations to six members on their investitures into the Baker Street Irregulars at this past weekend’s Annual Dinner in New York.
- Charles Blanksteen, JHWS “Patch”, BSI “Cavendish Square”
- Ross Davies, JHWS “Maximus”, BSI “The Temple”
- Bonnie MacBird, JHWS “Lady”, BSI “Art In the Blood”
- Charles Prepolec, JHWS “Jasper”, BSI “The Man with the Twisted Lip”
- Michael Quigley, JHWS “Roy”, BSI “A Large Brass Bound Safe”
- Christopher Zordan, JHWS “Flash”, BSI “Bunsen Burner”
All of the members of the Society join in extending our congratulations on this distinctive honour for all of you.
The Society also thanks the fine gentlemen at “I Hear of Sherlock Everywhere” – AKA Scott Monty, JHWS “Woolley” and BSI “Corporal Henry Wood”, and Burt Wolder, JHWS “Taylor” and BSI “Third Pillar from the Left” – for keeping us up to date on the goings-on via Twitter.